Sunday, May 2, 2010

THEY SAY I'M COMPLEX, JUST LIKE THE MAGAZINE..



what the weekend looked like.
some times, bad things happen. some times, good people experience bad things. & then, there are some times where you gotta brush off bad, and say "fuck it, move forward". i love both my boyfriend and my friends, equally. & although not all experiences thrown at me are good, i have learned to embrace everything as learning. your apologies, meant everything. & i love you, both.

i had a good weekend..

and now i'm going out with an austrailian, my best friend teej, and scarborough. i'm super stoked to hear an austrailian accent in real life! i feel like i should give him a book, and tell him to read it, then record that shit. you'd probably like more details, but i'll give them to you in my next post..!!

2 COMMENT:

beeePod said...

I like accents. European ones. And Australian ones. Not Asian ones, lol.

syntifik said...

hahaha me too! i hate asian ones!!