Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MY MIND DIN'T CHANGE, I STILL FEEL THE SAME.

So I'm 11 songs into my Drake review.. I don't know if I'll end up posting it or not, but I wrote a lot.. so hopefully this doesn't get wasted. School has started, school has started! It's too cold for school. My hair needs to get dyed. My friends rule the world.. and that new blackberry is bawsy! I WANT IT! Someone buy my phone so I can get that one. I'm uploading pictures.. life has been currrazy. Emotionally and party..ly. Alex and I were ready to kill each other.. but we're working it out. In a way such that, he won't read my blog or check my facebook. I think that'll help us. I'm just trying to make myself a better person, that's all. Not for anyone either, just for me.
Maybe mom too. She the illest.

0 COMMENT: