Monday, November 21, 2011

ALL I SEE IS YOU, STARS, OPEN ARMS..

SBTRKT

MUSIC SERIES

You can always count on London to feed you musical geniuses. This guy is a little bit of everything, funk, dubstep, R&B, you name it. Disregard his Frank Ocean remix, the only remix from him I didn't approve of.. this guy is gifted. The whole fun thing about SBTRKT is his ode to anonymity. He's been known to say he wants everything to be about the music.. and be about the music, it is. His bio is pretty much impossible to find, actually, any information about him is pretty much hard to find.. but the music he puts forward is so scrumptious, I could eat it all day. I like to share meals though, so lemme throw you my two favorites.

Like really though, as soon as you hit play..




and my absolute favorite!! "Wildfire", sex to the ears, basically.

0 COMMENT: