Monday, November 21, 2011

FASCINATION ENDS.. HERE WE GO AGAIN..

CRYSTAL CASTLES

MUSIC SERIES

Alice and Ethan, two people who came together to make some lovely bangers. What's better?! Oh. They're Canadian. They are on my top three list of Electronic bands that I would like to see live. I hear nothing but good things about their live shows. They're wild and crazy. A friend of mine has seen them a couple times.. and Alice is always covered in bruises from the intensity of their shows. I dunno about you, but that is fucking bossy. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
These two met. At the time, Alice was in a punk band. They decided to jam. He secretly recorded her. Threw the songs online, and after a couple years.. record deals came out the woo-hah. Does that sum it up enough?! Thank goodness for the internet!
I've referenced them a few times on my blog, so I hope by now you've gave them a listen.. but if not, go ahead..!





CUZZZZ it's cold outside... wheeeenn you comin home?!

0 COMMENT: