Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'M A LOVER AND A FIGHTER, MAN, I FIGHT FOR WHAT I LOVE.



I love that Childish Gambino type flow, but Versis does his own with this too. His verses are pretty clean. I thoroughly enjoy that "Get a clue, Colonel Mustard! It's just me and Miss Scarlet, chillin in the bedroom, hands behind my head, stretched out with some leg room.. f'real (Pharrell) like a Neptune..". THOROUGHLY. Who doesn't love Clue!? REMEMBER CLUE?! BUUUUTTT "I struck a chord the moment the doctor cut the umbilical..", I mean.. I could reference him all day, but the point is, you should check him out.
I have a close source telling me about the huge things this guy is doing.. and every time he links me something, I slack and regret it later. When this dude drops his album, the whole world is going to shit itself. I can't wait to see where Versis goes, because with shit like this.. he is definitely going to take off. HE CAN FUCKING RAP. How many times did you rewind this shit? Really though, don't lie.

I'm on my seventh listen. Get at him. DAVIDVERSIS.COM

2 COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

Who is this? I've never heard of him. Is he wit Childish Gambino? That Pharrell Neptunes ish blew my mind lol

syntifik said...

nahhh hes from toronto, not with gambino though.. just as sick though, no? the neptune line blew my mind too. fuckin pimp like.