Sunday, October 3, 2010

CAN I GET A "BOTCH, WHERE YA BEEN?!"

no, i haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth. & yes, i remember that i am a blogger. my blogging has been really slack lately, and my apologies for that. i've been so fucking busy, that every spare second i have, i'm either sleeping, or laying down wishin' i was sleeping. tomorrow i'm gonna hit the books, and hopefully get my life together by tuesday.. and then with that, i'll be able to get my bloggin' back on the regular.
i've been on blackberry rehab. i figure if i don't have time for myself, i don't have time for people. & that's not me trying to be an asshole, that's me being honest. so shout out to all missed calls and messages. i see you. i'm not ignoring you, i just don't wanna come off as someone who's being a dick. i'd rather say nothing at all than keep telling people i'm too busy for them.
so what's new!? well i still have some new york pictures so post, so i'll get to that in a minute. i'm about to hit 5YN-tifik.blogspot.com with a whole lotta blog throw up. LET THE UP CHUCKING BEGIN!

0 COMMENT: