Friday, August 6, 2010

IT'S THE FREAKIN' WEEKEND BABY, BOUT TO HAVE ME SOME FUN..

so i'd totally do a photo friday post.. but i haven't gone out in over a month, and thus haven't taken any pictures!.. but i AM going out tonight, AND tomorrow night. sooo.. let the anticipated raging, BEGIN!.. and i'll post pictures from this weekend asap! i am so mother fucking tired. this week has burned me the fuck out. with puppy training and getting sick, and baby shower organizing.. and aCk!! i worked hard all week and i plan to party even HARDER:)
i've been feening to just go out and spend my money like a mother fucker but i won't do it. having any sort of paper to my name is no good for me.. but i'll be okay, i think. i know i haven't gotten to that drake review thing yet.. but drake just keeps pissing me off. boner tells me he wants to play obama in a movie!? is this man joking?! anyway. you drake fans can forward your hate comments below. i'm going to shower now.

0 COMMENT: