Monday, February 13, 2012

EVERYTHING SAID WITHOUT SAYING.

I never asked, nor wanted, actually wait. I never SAID. There's a difference between being angry and being un-comfortable. I'm not angry, I'm un-comfortable. There's a difference between hearing, and seeing. I saw. There's a difference between wanting and changing. I'm wanting.
I don't change my views much.. but I do try to think a certain way when I believe a different way. Does that.. wait. Sorry, what?

I know.

Life, why you so cray?!

Things happen, good, bad, shmeh. This was just a shmeh. I need to learn to teach myself that I can enjoy knowing other people's happiness won't always include me. That's totes fine.

You do you, I'll do me.

And we'll both have a good time doing it.

I bet you think this entry's about you, don't you? It's not.

0 COMMENT: