Wednesday, April 27, 2011

REAL, WHAT?!

So I originally was going to write a post about the latest episode of the real world and how Cooke wasn't even in it blahblah.. that was until I watched Extreme Couponing on TLC. This is officially my favorite show ever! For a little bit of a background, the show follows people who dedicate their lives to using coupons. I immediately got addicted once I saw a girl buy $1000 worth of groceries, but with her coupons, she spent $20. IT IS SOME SHIT. Find a video after the jump.




TELL ME THAT ISN'T CRAZY! Now, I'm not saying I'm about to spend hours and hours looking for coupons, but this show definitely shows you can certainly attain groceries on a budget. It might take some work, but when you see shit like that.. I think it's worth it. If I become a crazy coupon lady, y'all can transfer the blame to TLC.

0 COMMENT: