Thursday, April 28, 2011

THROWBACK THURSDAY, BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY THURSDAY.

NATALIE IMBRUGLIA - TORN
LOL, don't say nothin! This is my shit right here. I don't care, I have no luck, I don't miss it all that much.. I'm all outta faith, this is how I feel.. ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW IT.


METHOD MAN - BRING DA PAIN
CLAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCC!!!!


JAY-Z - I JUST WANNA LOVE U (GIVE IT 2 ME)
When the remy's in the system....... Oh man. Every time I hear this song a big smile comes to my face. I think this came out in 2000. Not lyrically amazing but fuck it. This shit bangs.


BIGGIE - FREESTYLE IN BROOLKYN
He's only 17 here! "and I'll love ya, cuz you a bitch". OMG. I was dying! The man right there! & when he says "I got it goin on", don't you just immediately agree?! Not the GOAT in my opinion, but this one definitely makes me appreciate the man even more! OH BIGGIE.


SCARFACE - I NEVER SEEN A MAN CRY
I'm not sure if I posted this video already, but if I haven't.. here ya go. Gotta love the geto boys, and gotta love that hard ass raw shit. Let's dedicate this to Perla since they hail from Houston. 1994 son!


DE LA - SATURDAYS
Because I love this song, and I love this video. So much fun! 5 days of work, one more day to play, c'mon everyboday, it's saturday, it's saturday!


HELTAH SKELTAH - THERAPY
Let's finish it off with some Heltah Skeltah, cuz that's the kind of mood I'm in. This shit is so undeniably fucking good man. That's what hip hop was about in the 90's. A girl singing the hook, smooth raps, and a calm ass beat. I usually hate songs if it's a rapper with a girl singin' the hook these days, cuz it never sounds anything like this. I still love sean price to the fullest, man.

0 COMMENT: