Friday, June 29, 2012

BOTCH AND FOUR COOL PEOPLE DO: COACHELLA 2012

PHOTO FRIDAY

THE COACHELLA EDITION, PT. 2!

I promised y'all a part two, so here are pictures from Perla. They don't even do this festival justice, Coachella is the best festival I have ever been to.




Shoutout to Gambino girls, his dick was in the buildin!




































I wasn't angry, I swear.





If there is a heaven, it is definitely Coachella. Sure, it had a few people who were there "just to be there", but there were also some really amazing people who cared about music. That's what really mattered. So many amazing musicians and I'm so thankful I got to enjoy the experience. Shoutouts to the crew, shoutouts to Frank Ocean and Childish Gambino and Justice and Swedish House Mafia and M83 and Sbtrkt and Snoop and Dre and hologram Tupac and A$AP and pizza and wine and sunshine and tans AND EVERYTHING THAT COACHELLA BRINGS TO THE TABLE.

Love is love.

Xo,
Botch.

0 COMMENT: