Friday, January 16, 2009

SOMETIMES, I REALLY AM A DUMB ASS

richard: are you ready?
botch: i will be!
richard: when?
botch: whenever you get here..!
richard: i'm outside.

jerk..! so i took a shot of vodka, and then i'm like, oh i should crest white strip my teeth. COMPLETELY DISREGARDING THE FACT that i just took a shot of vodka. and as soon as this strip enters my mouth, it starts burning! and im like "OMG THIS IS ALL BRAND NEW, WHAT DO I DO!!" i swear, this was like a migraine/cramp/burn/sting inside ur fucking mouth. a pain i have never felt before. so after holding my mouth under the faucet for forever, i tell my brother. and he's like "duh dumb ass, %40 alcohol plus a shit load of chemicals." yeah. i'm a dumb ass. today i am wearing the same shoes that i wore the last time i fell on my ass and embarrassed myself to shit. cheers to hoping i don't fall again! & good hip hop, always!

0 COMMENT: