Monday, August 8, 2011

I SAID, "TELL ME YOUR NAME, IS IT SWEET?", SHE SAID, "MY BOY, IT'S DAGGER".

THE FRATELLIS

Meet The Fratellis! Now, whether their name came from "The Goonies" or not, I am completely un-aware of.. I'd like to believe it did.. WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE GOONIES?! The Fratellis are my favorite indie rock band. THEY ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING! & their sound is too!
These boys are from Scotland. Costello Music is my favorite album from them, and I will support their music forever. I can't remember how I found out about these guys, but I remember hearing one song and spending the entire night downloading.. the next day I was on the hunt for their albums. If you've ever wondered why my name on bbm is "Chelsea Dagger", it is because of my favorite Fratelli song. SO TURN YOUR FUCKING SPEAKERS UP AND SPILL YOUR DRINK, because this gem is worth the damage:



I'll throw you one more, because it's worth it.. and I'm not done singing til my throat is sore.



Is this how it is in Scotland?! If so, can we go? like.. now.

0 COMMENT: