Monday, August 1, 2011

TO ONTARIO AND BACK AGAIN..

This long weekend was.. something. Fifteen hours of it were spent on the road. At least ten were spent in the lake.. half of it was spent on drama.. and some was dedicated to sunshine and wine. I'm tired and exhausted and am extremely ready for some alone time. I won't be going anywhere for awhile. I just wanna be alone now.. Perhaps I can actually get some blog entries in. I spent like a billion dollars.. and by a billion I mean $1200, in like a week. Terrible, just terrible. So Bianca, Perla and I will probably spend New York sleeping on a park bench. WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EXPENNSIIIVVEEE?! UGH! Being in Ontario was terrific because my belmont cigarettes were $8 instead of the fucking $15 they charge me here. I dunno why I find that $7 justifiable when I spent $1200.
Whatever. Rock the Bells is coming and until then I will be M.I.A. from the real world and all about the blogging world. Til the next entry ladies and germs.

0 COMMENT: