Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO MUSIC ANYMORE, JUST.. HIGH-PITCHED SOUNDS.


There is something so pleasing about making fun of hipsters. I think that portion of my brain has grown since a recent party I went to..

I met a hipster who wouldn't stop criticizing me on literally EVERYTHING. At one point, he asked where I was from, and when I told him.. he said "Oh that's why you're like.. that, and you know.. I'm not". Since I knew absolutely no one at this party, I had to prevent myself from drop-kicking him in the face.. It was a hard task. BUT SERIOUSLY, after watching this video, I KID YOU NOT, I was like "Dude at that party said like 90% of these things!". Ugh, what a twat. "I'm so over everything". Forreal. Episode 2 is just as good. These guys got it bang on.




Enjoy!

0 COMMENT: