Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BOTCH, PLAY NICE..

that song by kanye, "alright".. in the beginning it sounds like they're saying "ball sack, ball sack, ball sack".. just sayin. it's fucking cold out now. pretty sure we can officially FOR REAL THIS TIME, kiss summer good bye. i was just at the beach like 5 days ago cuz it was +30c, now im wearing a jacket, AND GLOVES. i'm so sick of how life is right now.. izz cool though, keys n' krates on thursday.. and after that i just gotta hustle for 26 more days and then im good yo. im good. i wanna say "HURRY UP" time but i don't want time to hurry up, cuz then i wont be able to get everything done.. BUT at the same time, i wanna get the fuck outta here!!
stop being a punk ass! punk ass! you cant fuck with me no more, im sooo fly, im sky high and i dare anybody to try and cut my wingggss.. im kidding. maybeh.
clearly you made everyone think im the bad guy. IM THE BAD GUY?! PUHHLEASE! would you like me to tell my side of the story?! cuz pretty sure if i ever did, you're fucking done. everyone knows who i am, i didn't have to tell them my fucking name, they already knew. so be threatened, BY ALL OF THAT.. son.

young guy: he's the biggest rock star alive..!
old guy: oh cmon! biggest rock star alive?!
young guy: yeah..
friends: yeah totally..
old guy: cmon bigger than paul mccartney?!
young guy: well okay, but paul mccartney's your generation
friends: OOOOOOHHHH
old guy: well when your generation has a paul mccartney you can come talk to me!
friends: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!
young guy: oh that's good. that's good. still sharp at 40.
friends: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!
hahah sucha good set of "BURN!"'s.. i was dying.

i wanna do reviews but im so laazyyy so yeah.. whooooooottt.. i hate all girls. that's official. all of them. i don't even really like my girlfriends. AHAHAHA. what?! im sayin! i got like.. five girls i actually dig, the rest of em.. EH. they mediocre. unless i've hung out with you this month, you probably don't make my cool list. BOO YA MOTHER FUCKERS. boo ya. ahhahahahha.

philly, you need to call me.. i can't chase you forever dude.


this girl had captioned her picture "this is a really bad morning picture".. uhhh.. clearly you did not take this when you just woke up.. cuz im pretty sure im the only person who wears ties to sleep. k thanks.

i was gonna write my jay-z review, then i took a nap.. and when i woke up i was like "fuck that shiit".. yep. that's my story. ahahahaha. im such a fucking bum! dammit.. i need some motivation in my life or something.. my goal list is on for friday.. like get my list checked off for friday.. im so bussyy aCckkKkk. save me.

so i was just talking about that gold guy that's always at niagara, some times he's at eaton's centre, and he's just gold. & he just stands really still like he's supposed to be a statue.. and you just wait for him to do something but he just.. does nothing. you can just see his balls and shit. yeah.. what's with that guy?! how does this guy even make money doing this!? "okay.. he's just.. he's just.. gonna be gold."

what's with this cold!? OH WAIT I HAVE A LIST OF THINGS TO BLOG ABOUT.. i think it has only two things, but ima grab it.. okay so on this list i have two things:

GUYS WHO READ BOOKS BY WOMEN
i know this is pretty asshole of me to say, but when i see a dude on a bus/subway reading a book by a female, i just judge em.. like this guy's so un-cool. it just takes your manliness down, i don't know why i think so but i do.. i saw one guy reading one just shaking his head repeatedly, and i was like "wow, this girl must have hit this man hard".. then i started laughing.. and he looked at me.. and it was awkward.

TEACHERS & HOLE PUNCHERS
im sorry but EVERY piece of paper should be hole punched, otherwise i lose it.. it's annoying. cmon hole punch my papers please.. it sucks when they hole punch wrong though, like the holes are off, it's crooked so only one hole actually went through, so your paper slips out and the edges of it justs get all crumply and gnarly. my tax dollars should go towards proper hole punching jobs.

i need to start a new series, but i dont know what to do.. maybe reviews so i can actually get that out the way already.. or videos !! that'd be cool... hmmmmmmmmm..

drake pays cudi homage, so he gets two points.

you should by cudi's album too!

KID CUDI ON TWITTER
All the technology was getting too much for the “Day ‘N’ Nite” hitmaker. “With Twitter, my two e-mails, text messaging, and my phone ringing, that’s just overwhelming. And you gotta think of it like this, what did they do before there were cell phones? Use a pay phone or write a letter. Or you catch ’em at the crib.”

The 25-year-old MC wants to go back to the old-school days when it was harder to reach people. “I think I want to take it back to that. Sometimes it just shouldn’t be that easy for you to get in contact with me.”

at first i was sad cuz i couldnt view your twitter cudi, BUT NOW.. WHOOOO YOU AND I BOTH CUDI.. you and i both! fucka facebook.. and a twitter. write me a letter..!

i added the rest of my lupe vids to youtube, so search for em, cuz im too lazy to post them.. hate it or love it. ....the underrrdoggs on top .. nd im gonna shine homie until my heart stop.. ghead and envy ME.. im bloggins mvp, and i aint gooinn nowhereee.. okay thass.. clearly.. enough. ya.

chuck bass is the man.

2 COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe in none of that shit, your facts is backwards!!!!

syntifik said...

represent represent!