Sunday, May 24, 2009

HEY YOUNG WORLD..

I DIDNT HAVE TO DO IT, BUT I DID IT TO SAY THAT I DIDNT HAVE TO DO IT BUT I WOULD ANYWAY TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO GO ON..

today was straight wackness. i made $20, made a fool of myself and jello shots, gave a cigarette to a bum and attended a bbq. life is grand. on with batch 3!

PART MOTHER FUCKING THREE, SON !


















my brain isn't coming up with captions.. aaaaaaand fail.




like this really should have a caption ahahaha










nice tayth


gross




im weird.




drunk vision








not for us? rats.









DONT GET MAD IF IM LAUGHING. i havent slept a single night in over a month, and not even once, did you start to make sense to me. MAYBE IM A LITTLE BIT SLOW, i'd like to think i'm just consistently inconsistent. BUT YOU WAITED AT THE DOOR, where everyone's hanging out like they hung out before.. when i go out, back to the middle of nowhere, to give you something to go on..
and scene. so i had a pretty stupid dare tonight, stupid stupid stupid ass dare. lol.. you're gay sometimes buddy. but it's okay.
i'm fucking tired man.. so tired. i have nothing to blog about, well i have billions but my mind sucks. so enjoy the picture post and thazzz it. worst entry ever? suck my caCk bitches. happy saturday..night.. live.

0 COMMENT: