Friday, August 28, 2020

CAN I CALL YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY? JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE OKAY?


Syd. Kehlani. Disclosure.
This fits. This is what I'm looking for in a Disclosure track. Not like "My High", which for me felt really out of character. "My High" was an alright track, but not from Disclosure. I don't want any sort of booty bounce, we can get that elsewhere. WE WANT THE DISCLOSURE THAT SLAPS. Thankfully I heard this today which reassured me, it's fine! Everything is going to be fine! Disclosure is still Disclosure! Phew. AND SYD, WELL SEEING THAT NAME ALMOST MADE ME CRY. I slept a little bit on Kehlani for a while but she has grown on me recently and I'm very pleased with this track. We can sleep now, but before we sleep, let's decide.. should we call them on their birthday? Is.. is.. is that, cool?

Xx

0 COMMENT: