Tuesday, August 11, 2020

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME.



There's a piece of you that's here with me
It's everywhere I go, it's everything I see
When I sleep I dream and it gets me by
I can make believe that you're here tonight
That you're here tonight
If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together
Let your waves crash down on me
And take me away, yeah



Where are you?
And I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick, strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stare I counted
The webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight?
Stop this pain tonight

Look, I don't make the rules. We're listening to Yellowcard and Blink today, that's just the way it is. Send me your biggest Skatepark Livejournal angsty blog post songs, issa mood. Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head.

Xo

0 COMMENT: