Monday, October 31, 2011

OKAY, OKAY, OKAY.

As much as I thoroughly enjoy hate comments and emails, I've been getting a lot more as of late. The funny thing about the internet is that there's so much of it! You'd think that if all these trick ass wannabe internet thugs hated me so much, they'd take the time to click off to another website.. Instead of taking the time to write me emails or comments about how much they despise me. I mean, really, if that truly were the case, wouldn't you just avoid everything Botch? Nah, though. You're still here, still reading, still throwing me another hit. Oooooorrrr.. Maybe yall just mad 'cause I haven't blogged in a minute. Cute! You miss me!

Fuck off with that hate shit, man.

I'm just saying.

2 COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

It's probably because you haven't updated in a while. yeah, that's it!

syntifik said...

hope so