Monday, July 4, 2011

TYLER DID SOME BULL SHIT..

MIXTAPE MONDAY

THE SUMMER CAMP MIX

So Tyler the Creator took to twitter to throw down a mix he did with DJ Stank Daddy. It's a 75 minute mix of songs that remind him of summer. I can agree. There's a little bit of everything on here. From the Clipse, to Pac, to Erykah Badu, to T.I., to Jay-Z, to Cam'ron.. the list goes on. and he throws in a comment every track change, over the track so it's not annoying. They're comical as fuck too, "This song makes me wanna fart". Like really, how am I so obsessed with this guy?! lol. I wish I was a damn dj so I could compose my own summer mix. It would probably be almost the exact same, but with a lot of MGMT, Cudi, Wu-Tang and Nas. Whoot. Anyways, since he already did one.. take a listen.. and eat a popsicle or have a beer or have a smoke or drive around or take a walk or ride the bus or lounge out or barbeque while you do!

0 COMMENT: