Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MUSIC FOREVER.

I haven't been keeping up my part of the bloggin deal. I KNOW. I've been slacking. I completely disregarded my 25's.. and my weekly series has gone to shit. I mean, when was the last time I did a Sneaker Saturday?! If this was a job, I'd be fired. Luckily, I'm my own boss.. so I get to do whatever the fuck I want.
I've decided to introduce a new series. For the next little while (a month or so, maybe longer, depending..), I'm going to be doing posts on random musicians/bands/artists that I like. Hopefully I'll introduce some new loves, or rekindle lost love affairs. & if I hope for anything, it's so you can have a good listen. This way, I'll not only get to speak on a gazillion artists I like, but I'll also get to a learn a little about them along the way. Hopefully.. this goes well?

0 COMMENT: