Thursday, February 17, 2011

THROWBACK THURSDAY.

lately, all i wanna do is hang out with my friends and travel. that's all i think about literally 24/7. i just wanna be with my friends all the time. i guess half of it has to do with my boyfriend leaving for chicago next week. i'm going to be so lonely !! don't you just hate those people that disappear when they get a boyfriend/girlfriend!? they never hang out with friends anymore and you keep cracking jokes about how whipped he/she is?
i've always tried really hard not to be that person. i try to shift my time between being a good girlfriend, a good friend, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, being a good girlfriend AND friend when i'm with both.. but alex is leaving and all i can think about is what i wouldn't give for some friends time!! not that i'm saying my boyfriend took away from my friends either.. we're all just busy. we just have jobs, and conflicting schedules and all that jazz.. it's just, i just.. miss everyone.

THROWBACK THURSDAY

THE BEST FRIENDS ROAD TRIP EDITION



































take me back.

2 COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

Its your fault the tire blew

-guess who

syntifik said...

lol

tj?