Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WAKE UP, WAKE UP, IT'S THE 1ST OF THE MONTH!

YOU KNOW I THUG EM, FUCK EM, LOVE EM, LEAVE EM, CUZ I DONT FUCKING NEED EM..!

MARCH 2009
total feat. biggie - can't you see
common - make my day
outkast - bombs over baghdad
keith murray - the most beautifullest thing in this world
lily allen - knock em' out
blu & exile - first things first
method man feat. d'angelo - break ups 2 make up
atmosphere - little math you
jurassic 5 feat. nelly furtado - thin line
jeru the damaja - ya playin yaself

called bonibelle a bitch today, then she looked at me like i was gonna rob her. OH THATS CAUSE ITS NOT BONIBELLE.. son of a !@#$%^&*!!@!



OH MY EFFING GOD!
IF GOSSIP GIRL WAS WATER, I WOULD DRINK EVERY OCEAN/RIVER/LAKE DRY. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

also, yeezy's still look ugly to me. the black/pink colorway is aight cuz they don't look so alien.. but even still, they look like moon boots.. sorry, but i won't change my mind.. they're UGLY!.. *puke fest 2009. DOWN WITH YEEZYS! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BUT.. on the topic of sneakers, playboy will be dropping girls in sneaks.. dope right!? except after seeing the pics, you're kind of thrown off. the girl's ALRIGHT, but she is clearly wearing sneakers that are way too huge, or she has canoes for feet. i wish it was a little more authentic and they had an actual female sneakerhead doing it. i'm sure there's at least one playboy model who digs sneaks!? kendra's dope!? i'm sure she would've done it! and she's way cooler than this girl..




also.. the only thing that can touch gossip girl.. aside from hockey (okay fine, justin pogge is the man, but shut up already!) IS ENTOURAGE! HOLY CRAP ENTOURAGE FOREVERRRRR!!

dear anyone who has money, buy me buy me!

i've been really picky with purchases lately. i haven't copped shoes in a minute, and i'm thinking about selling a lot of my sneaks.. i dunno what it is man, i just don't knowwww.. HOWEVER even though i have no money i still really truly badly need new tims:(
help.

0 COMMENT: