Tuesday, March 31, 2009

& HIS WORD WAS LIKE..

" I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME PAGE HERE.. "
him: "i'll just tell them 'me and my girlfriend just talk about hip hop all night'."
her: "i'm your girlfriend?"
him: "i'm your boyfriend?"

SO EVERYONE CAN STOP ASKING ME HOW GZA WAS. IT WAS FUCKING SWEET! it was fucking sweet! it was so sweet not going. "gza's there and i'm here." - richard. YEAH. it blows. it pretty much.. just.. blows. A BIG FUCK YOU TO MARCH! you were horrible. filled with absolute nothing but heartache and pain and dicks and sluts and assholes and thieves and lost make up and being broke and dirty laundry and bull shit! APRIL! WADDUP! so tix on westjet are $69 (ups to maribeth for the tip!).. so everyone buy tickets and come to toronto so you can come to atmosphere with me. ohhh shit. OH. SHIT. tell me you don't have that kinda money to spare! THAT SHIT IS SO CHEAP! i am antsy as hell for april. hifi called me and they're like "yeah so you have v.i.p. on saturday, hopefully you won't get your wallet stolen this time!" word life hifi. i will definitely NOT get my wallet stolen, cuz i don't have a wallet. a rubberband is holdin my shit down.. sick na sick naman. YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS TEXTING ME, AND IT'S VERY RUDE. you can BOTH stop being arrogant assholes now. i never wanted anything from you.. well.. actually, that's not true. ahhaha.. BUT I DIDNT EVER ASK FOR A LOT. so you need to stop being so whipped and get your life back to YOUR life, not hers. pussy! LET'S WASTE TIME, CHASING CARS AROUND OUR HEADS.

so i was told today, "botch, your fly is always down". YES. I KNOW. it always is! i don't know why my zippers refuse to stay up, but they just dont wanna. so after i zip up like a billion times, i eventually just leave that shit. yeah my zipper's down, fuck it! thazz just how i roll okaayyy.. it's not just on one pair of jeans, it's all of my jeans. so whatevs, my fly's down. WHY YOU ALWAYS LOOKING AT MY CROTCH!? i should've responded with that, woulda been so witty.. "it's always down cause that's the way i like it, just like you like looking at my crotch daily". brilliant..! the moment has passed.
i got this text today "so ******* and ****** are getting married AND having a baby. xoxo, - gossip girl" .. i pretty much died. ahahah. good ol' get married to fix a pregnancy. WAY TO ROLL MAN, way to roll. babies don't bug me. if you want a baby, fuck my opinion, go for it. i just think people who throw away their career, their education and all aspirations because they weren't careful shouldn't fix things with a marriage. cause it WONT. you should get married because you love someone and want to spend your entire waking days with them. not cause yall made something together. i baked a cake with ryan, and we're sure as hell not getting married. good example? probably not. but you get me. mind ya business botch, just mind ya business! ok fine! go ahead and do you.. but i refuse to buy yall presents. ahhahah.
p.s. sorry for hanging up on you, but i don't deserve that shit. when you're ready to apologize, call me.


IF I LAY HERE, IF I JUST LAY HERE, WOULD YOU LIE WITH ME AND JUST FORGET THE WORLD..

0 COMMENT: