Saturday, March 21, 2009

YALL CATS KNOW WE ONLY PLAY TO WIN..

STEP INTO ME, YOU BETTER HAVE MONEY, SO WHAT YOU WANT HUH? A DIME OR A TWENTY?..

TRIBUTE WEEK: DAY 5
HER NAME IS BIANCA LUGTU.. and hifi is our spot. cranberry +goose? redbull +vodka? we're game. cigarettes outside even though it's -40C? holla we there. session? sure.. why not. this girl is one of the only who is down to get head bust with me no matter what day of the week it is. wal-mart at 3am? binge drinking til we puke? galavanting down dundas while we're shitfaced? holla. we've done it all. i met bianca in high school but we didn't really click until this year. we've had our share of fall outs.. in high school.. and in toronto (my bad). &although my mind wasn't always right, and i'm a prick, we've worked past our tribulations to become two people who just wanna get drunk and chill. i've been working on g for a minute, soon she will be a certified hip hop head:) TELL ME HOW BIANCA ROCKED BELLS! she's taught me to be paitient and enjoy what comes my way, and she's always there to partake in the craziness. &if bitches get mouthy with me, she is certainly down to fuck you up. when youngins are on my jock, i'm yelling at them to apologize, and bianca is grippin her beer ready to bottle you.. whoa easy gangster, the girl already said sorry. bianca in the past few months has easily become one of my best friends, and bitch i am sorry for all the times i was a rude, arrogant asshole to you, it's just hard for me to like girls. you're down though. you're down. toronto diet commences soon nigga, soon. i love you kid.

feelin: what am i gonna dooooo toniiighhhttttt
listen: elzhi - save ya

0 COMMENT: