Wednesday, June 29, 2011

:(

Rejection is never any fun. I'm gonna drown myself in cigarettes and music. Ugh, I feel terrible. Which is such shit because I put on for this. It doesn't help that flights to Toronto won't go on sale, and my mother fucking Rock the Bells tickets haven't come in. FUCK IS THIS SHIT. Give me my mother fucking purchase.
I am so disappointed.. and I've been having so much fun lately. It's so easy to ignore responsibilities when you're in the midst of good company, good music, and great weather. I'd insert a long speech about buckling down and handling my shit, but fuck that. I don't even want to. I just want to give up and have fun.. I know that shit won't take me any further but being a coward just feels fucking easy right now.
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck. Alex come home, I need some man parts in my life. Haha, ew. But really, though. Let's hit the sheets, stud.

2 COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened to you, but I'm honestly sorry it did. I live thousands of miles from you, but I've fallen in love with you. Now I know that's strong, so I'll stay anonymous. The things you write are so passionate, and I really do read this thing every day. When you don't make an entry, I read your old ones. You have a strong head on your shoulders and youre taste in music is the exact same as mine. I could go on for days, but I just wanted to let you know you have an admirer, even from all the way over here. (I live in Texas). I'm not going to try and get with you or nothing, but I am jealous of this Alex guy. I hope he knows how lucky he is.
Stay strong and keep blogging!

syntifik said...

dude. this is exactly why i blog. my boyfriend is more amazing than i! but i thank you for the compliment. will forever be bloggin, even with the occasional delay here and there. thanks for stepping into my life every day, i appreciate it. thank you, thank you, thank you.