Monday, June 20, 2011

YOU GIVE ME THE ELECTRIC TWIST.

A FINE FRENZY

MEET ALISON SUDOL, also known as "A Fine Frenzy". This beautiful lady made one of my favorite songs in existence. I guess my whole theme right now are musicians who were born to artistic parents because Alison's are drama teachers.
"A Fine Frenzy" was also taken from A Midsummer Nights Dream. Well, when I was 10, I was in the play. SOOOO, the Shakespeare appreciation is a mutual feeling. Who doesn't love a book worm?!
I know I reference her a lot on my blog, she's just that amazing. She puts emotion into her songs, and you feel it like chills down your spine. This song is one of my favorites in the world, and I listen to it so much I should be getting paid for it lol. A break up was always followed by "Almost Lover" on loop.. but I love every second of it without a break up. It's just that good! She's also drop dead gorgeous. I could compliment and admire A Fine Frenzy all day, but I'll shut up and let her voice win you over.



I'd never want to see you un-happy, I thought you'd want the same, for me..

I'll throw one more down because the world deserves it.



Isn't she just PERFECT?!

0 COMMENT: