Friday, June 5, 2009

AKA THE RUGGED CHILD..

I GETS BANNED IF I DO, GETS BANNED IF I DONT. SO SOMETIMES I WILL, AND SOMETIMES I WONT.

WHAT CHU WANT BOTCH ?! FAT BEATS FOR MY BLOGS. WHAT CHU WANT BOTCH ?! MAD HITS FOR MY BLOGS.

i really wanted to get more stickers this month, but i just can't dudes. too much shit to handle and take care of. school is a wank. money is a hoe. cigarettes are pimps. i got myself five dollars this weekend. WHOA WHOA, LETS FUCKING RAGE IT UP! i never realized how much of an asshole i was; until last night. i keep trying to tell myself that i'm not really an asshole, and i'm just trying to make people think i'm an asshole, that way, i don't get hurt when they're like "yo, you're an asshole", but reality check, i'm an asshole. i wanna refrain from using another term because i think "asshole" is pretty much on point. i think "prick" would be next in line.. my everything is sore. yep. everything. even my fingers. i don't think nicole sherwszwinger?! i dunno.. the pussycat dolls girl, lol.. is even pretty. she's kinda wack!? natalie from girlicious could get it though. faCk.. is she ever pretty.. on another completely different note.. because randomness is sexy.. YO JANET! kidney foundation! you are my idol..!!!!! i know i owe like a billion reviews on everything that i said i would review.. but i just started listening to nas' no apologies. since i'm broke, i'll try and get at least one review in this weekend..! wish me luck.

4 COMMENT:

RYE-N-CRUZ said...

if you're an asshole then I'ma jerk... LOL

syntifik said...

at least.. you're pretty?! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Next goal, to build a house for the homeless! And you're joining me.

Janet

P.S.
Expect my comments to be delayed. Living around my work schedule now.

syntifik said...

janet, i am completely down!
i dont mind delayed comments.. ALL comments make my heart excited, so THANK YOU