Thursday, April 7, 2016

ISLA CORAL & LOS AYALA.

I really connected with my Aunt. She's full of energy, hilarious, and such a beautiful, beautiful, soul. This is us in Los Ayala, doing what we do best.. eating. This water view is the view of Isla Coral from Los Ayala, I KNOW RIGHT. We kayaked to this island in just under an hour. I did some snorkeling here with some fishy friends, and got beat up a bit by the ocean. Ocean waves are no joke b, watch out for that pull. It's amazing how strong mother nature can be. Scrapes and bruises worth it, tropical fish are the best, coral is the best, and I tried to snapchat it but snapchatting underwater, being pulled through rocks, keeping your snorkel above water.....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh it didn't work out. Hopefully the view will suffice!

0 COMMENT: