Thursday, January 17, 2013

DREAMS

Had this dream where I was walking past a line of at least 500 people. Every single person shook my hand. I was crying my eyes out. I didn't say much, just kept heading down the row of people to make sure I shook every single hand.
It seemed as if every person who played a role in my life, big or small, was in the line. Even my worst enemies. I finally came across this girl who I haven't spoken to in at least five years, and, still. I shook her hand, and thanked her for coming.
That point was when I realized it was a dream, for she had a different hairstyle.
Isn't it funny, the things that tell you you're in a dream?! It's never the purple elephant or the unicorns prancing around, it's always something silly like, "WAIT A SECOND, his name isn't BILL! I must be dreaming.".

0 COMMENT: