Friday, January 13, 2012

OHHH HEEYYYY..

Yeah, it's been awhile. Just over two weeks, and in the bloggin world, that's a lifetime. I've been meaning to do it, really. I really have. It wasn't til today where I got two tweets and six e-mails saying that I've fallen off. I guess that isn't much of a complaint department, but I do owe some blogging. Whenever I come up with an idea to blog about something, I throw it down in my memo pad. That shit is legit full.
So much has happened since my last posts.. Christmas, New Years, my birthday. I've been filling my time with my friends, phone calls, e-mails, good books, movies, and music. I'm super grateful for everything going on, but now it's time to talk about all of it.. in blog form. Hey bloggin world, I'm still here. Give me a few while I figure out where to start..

0 COMMENT: