Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ON OUR WAY TO MANILA..


FUCK. YEAH. SON.

so lex read about this spot on nike talk, but since we were in the philippines we pretty much gave up. i fell asleep on the ride to manila, and my sister woke me up while on a pee stop to tell me about this shit.. i got out of the car. we were on a time restraint as traffic was going to get really bad, so i had no time to check it out, we were there to pee and leave. after a little debating my mom did (thanks mom for having my back!) we were able to give the store a visit.. ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS CLOSED.. BUT.. since nike loves me, the store opened up early just for us.. CELEBRITY STATUS.


LET ME IN!


what'd ya buy though?! you'll see in the future.


in manila stop numero uno!


lols.. ten dollah ten dollah!






asian colorway for your mind.


two malls and not enough redbulls later...


WE HIT UP ANOTHER.. merry christmas!


a dancer who doesn't dance til you give them money.


everyone was fascinated and me and my sister were like *yawn./


shirt was ill though. anon'ng gusto mo?! ohh i dunnooo, some redbull and a pack of belmonts would be dope. CAN YOU PROVIDE ME THAT DANCER MAN?!


didn't think so..


canada came to meeee!! 18 pesos = 27 cents.


swiss chocolate waffle was my FAVORITE.. i ate like ten. they were huge too dude, like a hot dog.


we like shopping:)


wowzahs.


so this tree actually made snow.. the snow came out the top.. it was crazy!


CHRISTMAS!!


pizza pockey?!


ew.


hi.


chocolate babies.


sushi flavored lays.

okay, so i haven't blogged in a minute. but those philippines pictures should hold you for now. i haven't been able to blog for a minute cuz everything is hectic!
im tired all the time and my schedule is so wack. i don't have time to do what i need to do and i work too much! my whole life is work! aCk.
my brother leaves me on monday and i'm nervous! nervous because i'm his little sister and who's gonna beat people up when they don't treat me right?! no more bodyguard:(
i need to train edy to attack.. and his attack word will be something crazy.. like.. "UNICORN!"....... and he tears you to shreds..!

my hair sucks. someone buy me a hair cut up in this deuce.

9th wonder is teaching a duke university class.
if i had 9th wonder as my teacher, i would never be absent from school.

i'm behind in life. heeeelllppp meeee.

j wow is that shit. i fucking love you j wow!! please hold a paris hilton best friend show with you because i wanna be your best friend!!
atlanta housewives is soo ghettoooo i loves em!
orange county housewives is bitchin at each other like pansies, izz hilarious.
why do i even watch tv when i don't have time for tv?!

kate your new hair looks not too shabby, but you need to tone it down just a notch.

i wish my mailbox had more fun mail.
bills are no fun.

my hands are cold.

AND AND.. frankie is doing big tingss.. you the man sir! we've been waiting on you since time. frankie used to try and put me on jeezy.. waddup kid, now i'ma put people on you.
http://swaggnews.com/

3 COMMENT:

Maribeth said...

"shirt was ill though. anon'ng gusto mo?! ohh i dunnooo, some redbull and a pack of belmonts would be dope. CAN YOU PROVIDE ME THAT DANCER MAN?!
didn't think so.." < hilarious!

i really like that jacket on left in the display window at the Nike Factory Store =)

greenhills doesn't even sound like it would be in the philippines.

unicorn would be a could attack work cause it would also throw off your attacker.

you should let Amber cut your hair at her hair school. hella cheap and shes super meticulous.

and whoooooot frankie!

syntifik said...

thankssss maaa..

i should ask amber.. great ideaaass.
tell ur boyfriend to stop breaking into houses.
juzz kiddin jake

COD. my gamertag is botchotoofantisco_awezome_204rulez

syntifik said...

"unicorn would be a could attack work cause it would also throw off your attacker."

what?