Wednesday, January 20, 2021

WE'RE AFTER THE SAME RAINBOW'S END.



I asked my closest circle what genre of music I listen to has surprised them the most. I was met with a few answers: oldies, 1920s and punk. I've had a few discussions about music as of late, and for the majority of discussion, I've (along with others) have come to realize: there are no bad genres. There are only bad songs. A lot of my posts have been centered around songs because music is the biggest thing in my world. It has been since I was a young girl. I started making mixtapes when I was around 8.

There are quite a few covers of this song, but Audrey's 1961 version is something else. The lyrics are *chefs kiss*. I googled Audrey just now AFTER I wrote this much and discovered that Audrey passed on this very day in 1993. I swear to the universe, I am a psychic. I hope you have a good day and I hope this song finds you well.

Xo,
Botch

0 COMMENT: