Monday, May 2, 2016

Misplaced

Stumbling between substances and talks.
Through loud music, and lit up walks.
Christmas lights filled the trees, and the air was crisp with the smell of a spring smoke.
Everyone was so happy and I searched for something real.
I thought for a second maybe it was there.
My cheek grazed my hair, at the piano.
My mind was gone but in that moment so real.
I moved past beer spills and stumbled on misplaced feet down misplaced stairs, earning misplaced stares and misplaced
me.
Classic. Misplaced. Me.
A girl trying to be.
I brought a flame to a cigarette and listened so closely to the burn of rewarding poison.
Lost in translation with different noises. Laughs, a beer dropping, a song that had potential to make me cry.
My body almost numb, and the red traveling straight for my eye.
Paying attention to myself and identifying real. Identifying feel.

Found it. Grasped it.
If this is misplaced, and misplaced we be.
Let me stay. Classic. Misplaced. Me.

0 COMMENT: