Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I'M REALLY, REALLY, REALLY FUCKING SICK.

I had strep throat over the weekend, and just when I thought I was in the clear, I caught something viral. Fever. Headache. Congestion. A lovely lady at work took a listen to my chest and I only had a slight wheeze. Took my temperature and it was only 36.6, but I felt awful. Then I came home and fell apart. I went for soup with my mom and finished about a third of it because my appetite disappeared. After dinner I came home and took two sinus pills. Which takes me to now, moments after I puked out udon noodle soup, OUT OF MY NOSE. Have you ever puked udon noodles out of your nose?! Best. Time. Ever. Blowing your nose and having green onions come out like I'm some sort of overworked-just-got-a-divorce superhero.
This is the worst. Do I have to take two new pills now?! I feel like I get sick A LOT. That, or I talk about it a lot so it makes it seem like I'm always sick. Whatever. I'm sick right now, shut up. Stop talking. I took two more pills.
It's crazy to think of how repairable the human body is yet at the same time, so fragile. All these tiny wires and fragments and compartments and twists and turns.. all to throw some noodle down your snot chute. Fuck, that hurt. Worst wire cross, ever.
I feel so defeated. You always forget how bad being sick is until you reach the point again and then you're all, "Oh yeah! This was the worst time ever! Why did I ever think it was just video games and juice time?!".

I took the nighttime pills instead of the daytime. I need the extra hours to redirect some noodles.

0 COMMENT: