Thursday, August 12, 2010

YOUR WHOLE SET UP, FROM THE GROUND UP, WE LOCK SHIT..



BLOOD FLOOD YA EYE, FUCK UP YA OPTICS.
i think mobb deep's hell on earth is my favorite mobb deep song, ever. havoc and prodigy baaby. it doesn't get any more gutter. even their new shit with g unit is greezy, and that says a lot.
so this song isn't their earliest shit, it's from '96.. and i thoroughly enjoy juvenile hell.. shut the fuck up, i dig it.. but hell on earth. infamous is amaazing.. but hell on earth.. as soon as that beat starts, your head bobs and you start muggin'. the flow and delivery is impeccable. & it takes you to the dirty streets of new york.. grimey ass hip hop.. and hell on earth!!
in 1996, hip hop like this reminded you how dirty music could be.. '96 was that dirty-unh-mother-fucker-smoke-a-cigarette-blaze-down-a-beer-fuck-you-the-world-is-hard-i-have-no-one-but-me-type hip hop. hip hop that struck you, and hit you as hard as every lyric put forward. ('96 is my favorite year for hip hop next to '94)
& the video!? the video goes hand in hand with what you hear through your speakers. it takes you to that realization that sometimes.. fuck, it really is hell on earth.

3 COMMENT:

Gemini 5ive "F110" said...

<3 <3 <3

"P.O.W. niggaz is found MIA
We move like the special forces, green beret
Heavily around my throat, I don't play
Shit brand new, back in eighty-nine, the same way
The God P walk with a limp see, but simply
To simplify shit, no man can go against me
Test me you must be bent G, don't tempt me
I had this full clip for so long, it needs to empty"

Anonymous said...

new york gritty

syntifik said...

de: YOU KNOW THIS! mobb deep so siiiickkk..

#2: indeed!