Monday, August 9, 2010

HEFTY PLATE THIS WEEK. FUCKING. HEFTY.

i have a shit load on the schedule this week, and i'll say.. i is not looking forward to it. this weekend was hard as fuck.. but at the same time was also a little relieving. i have my family, friends, beer, and hip hop to thank for that. grippin grain djs are the best djs in the fucking city. i am so mother fucking stressed out right now that i want to cry.. BUT I WON'T. i will not. instead i will vent away my stress toward laundry. DOES LAUNDRY EVER END?! apparently, with me - it does not.
i am extremely tired, and EXTREMELY over-whelmed.. but i am also really amped on getting everything on my list checked off this week. so unless you're going to help me do something on the list, or provide me with a beer and good company; you can just step off people. that's not even me being rude. that's me saying dear world.. brb.
so if people start askin "yo where's botch been?", you can respond kindly with a, "she's busy!". not to say i won't be bloggin, i'll make time for this shit. i loves my blogs like i loves the cudder. SPEAKING OF CUDDER, where the fuck are you babe?! I NEED YOUR HELP. not speaking to your boyfriend in over one week with no contact is hard.. poop.
ONE WEEK. one week. not even a full week, a business week at that. i plan to get everything done within the next four days. HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT COCK SLUT BITCH! saying that out-loud got me nervous. phone calls, laundry, emails and fax machines hereeeee i coooomeeee.. ESCO LET'S GO.

2 COMMENT:

peterparkerpan said...

right here if you need me

syntifik said...

xoxoxo