Sunday, August 8, 2010

IT'S MOTHER FUCKING SUNDAY BITCHES!

and here's what you asked me this week:)

Do you really believe its natural for humans to be monogamous? Cause I dont...lol -jaanet
NOPE. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT. i STRONGLY believe in CHOICE, and i feel that anyone who stays faithful in a relationship is doing so in choice.. and i also believe that if someone had a choice between a free meal, or a free buffet, they'd take the buffet.
in short, i agree with ya.

why don't u go to church if u believe in God?
i don't know. i just think that god doesn't need me in a building to know that i have faith in him. i don't believe in chanting (prayers), i believe in TALKING with god, and speaking with god as if god's my buddy. not to say i have anything against church or prayers, they're just not for me.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! ask me ANYTHING.

2 COMMENT:

jepppreeee said...

Geez I had to look up 'monogamous'.
and i still don't get it =/
Marry one person at a time? That's just common sense isn't it?
And What if someone chooses to be naturally monogamous? And what if the person who created the word "monogamous" was cheating on his or her spouse? And what does this have to do with food?! We can't marry food! you silly goose...

Ditto on the God thing. I say wassup to all the statues or pictures at home everytime I pass by.

syntifik said...

haha monogamy doesn't necessarily refer to marriage alone.. i'd marry food if i could. i'd marry dim sum and cheat on it with sushi. mother fuck yeah.. and i'd have beer on the side as my booty call.

i don't have statues in my crib.. those things scare me:/