Sunday, July 11, 2010

IT WAS SUNDAY AND WE'RE READY TO CHILL.

What do you order at McDonald's?
bacon cheeseburger meal, WITH HONEY.. and fruitopia.. cuz im fat like that!

what are you waiting for ?!
ASK ME ANYTHING

mission fuck everyone-but clean your room-no dirty laundry-no dirty people-cut up the plastic-beach tan all day every day-sister moments-secrets and games-fuckery and pain-too big of an ego-i don't give a fuck-endless beer supply BEGINS .. now.

IF EVER THE WORLD THINKS I DON'T HAVE A FEW "i'll never lose"'s up my sleeve, then OH BOY.. you better run and hide. run. and. hide. wtf are you talking about botch?!

i'll re-word it for you.
YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MUCH FUN I'M HAVING.

2 COMMENT:

peterparkerpan said...

BLU!

syntifik said...

YES. blu is life! & her favorite colooor ;) sorry i missed your call.. i was at the beach and my phone died~!! WILL I EVER TALK TO YOU EVER?! lol seriously!