Sunday, July 4, 2010

I DON'T SPEND TIME LIKE, I REALLY SHOULD.

A COUPLE DAYS, NO TALKING. I SEE MY BABY..

i keep on runnin, keep on runnin.. and i can't get away from you.
SYNTIFIK SUNDAY!

this weekend was an absolute fucking blast. i had so much fun i don't even.. yeah. i have been straight raging this entire WEEK, and i'm so tired. someone really needs to start taping my life, cause this shit would make some good ass tv. lol. ima get a flip cam when my wallet isn't so fucking empty. WHO CHARGES $7.50 for a beer?! HONESTLY! anyway, here's what you guys asked me this week (thanks times a trillion)!

How many cd's do you own? And what's your favorite album
i have NOWHERE NEAR as much as i'd like to. i gave up a lot and i regret it big time.. but i have about 250?! each shelf has between 40-43 cds, so that's a rough estimate.. but yeah it's growing:) and my fav is illmatic, forever!

If you could go on vacation for the next month with an unlimited budget, where would you go?
i'd go to paris.. i wanna go to paris so freaking bad!

Do you believe in fate?
500000% YES.

If you could make one person fall in love with you who would it be?
every dude in the world ahahahaha. what! yeah. it's so true.

YEAH. so! maybe not every dude in the world. i don't like fat dudes. or fucked up teef dudes.

soooooo, what are you waiting for?
ASK ME ANYTHING

0 COMMENT: