Friday, July 16, 2010

FRESH TO DEF WITH AN EGO.. HALF FRENCH & FILIPINO.. GOT A BERRY TO FEEL IMPORTANT, SURROUNDING ONLY WITH SNEAKER HEADS IN JORDANS.. IT'S CHRISTMAS, SICK, WE CAN ALL GET ILL - WHAT'S THE DEAL?

aint no fam like the one i got.. no one can blaze you betta..
so my cousins and i had a long comment thread on facebook on a christmas picture of all of us. basically it was just us getting excited for christmas.. so we thought, why wait? tonight we're having a christmas rager.. and in celebration of that, i've decided to make this photo friday all family pictures. i love you bitches (most days!)


christmas '05


the very first day i taught my grandpa how to throw up "wu-tang".


the two people in my family i share a birthday with!


my only other half-breed cousin!


attractive.


.. my tummy's like that cause i was sneaking in my camera


wu-tang forever.








everyone fell asleep on me after thanksgiving dinner.


:)






my family does christmas bigger than big.


even taugt lola the wu-tang. lola knows.


tee hee.






this was our "just won the lottery" pose!








BAYBEE KAY-WAH!!





i'm too lazy to look through any more folders.. and i can't even believe some of the ones i've posted.. ew.
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! now let's fuckin drank..!! ..in like 6 hours cuz we gotta keep it proper.

0 COMMENT: