Sunday, July 25, 2010

I BEEN COMPLAININ 'BOUT THIS, COMPLAININ 'BOUT THAT..

tanya morgan so sick!

and on the subject of hip hop, before i rant.. new lupe!


for the past month or so, i've been sticking to an un-planned schedule.. what i mean by that is right after i go to the bank, or right after i hang up my cell phone, right after i put esco to bed, it's on to the next one. i haven't slept in daaayyyys. i didn't go anywhere this entire weekend, and i haven't slept in days. yeah. i know. actually haven't been going out for the past what, two? three weekends? i know. what the fuck?!
which i'm not upset about.. i'm too damn tired to do shit. i just want one day!! JUST ONE DAYYY! and for that one day, i don't even want it to relax.. i want that one day to get my laundry done. to pack up my shit. to organize my sharpies. to organize my closet. LIKE, wait. what? i want a day off, to do more work, because i have so much shit on my plate. that is some shit. i'm fucking non-stop, man. & that was my mom. always on the go. runnin' a business, makin lunch for the kids, going to parties, grabbin' the dry-cleaning.. and she's still like that. she's still a work-aholic who never sits down.. i'm turning into my mom.
i am constantly moving, and when i am not moving, i am dead tired.

i miss my friends.

i miss scarborough.

i miss having nothing to do, and thinking "i'll read a book".

& i keep saying i miss that shit, without anything fucking changing.

i'm sick of this fucking routine man.
i'm fucking sick of it.

i'm sick of running in a circle and never crossing that fucking finish line, man. i need to get the fuck out of here cuz i am going out of my fucking mind.

i don't wanna do shit no more man. i just wanna talk and have a beer. it's too hot for make up, so i don't wanna get ready.

unless you want to have a beer with me, leave me the fuck alone. tomorrow's going to be busy. the day after is going to be busy.. and i just keep.. on.. fucking.. going. all work, no play. botch went crazy.

WE SPENT THE MOST TIME, WORKING THIS GOLD MINE.
EVERYBODY'S GOT THEIR OWN STORY, I WROTE MINE.
EVERYBODY'S GOT THEIR OWN WORDS, YOU QUOTE MINE.
EVERYBODY THINKS I'M FUCKING NUTS, WANNA HOLD MINE ?

2 COMMENT:

jHeff said...

*robot voice*: "We are not Robots. We are not machines. We. Are. HUMAN."

haha

uhhhh...get a beer helmet so you can do all of your chores while drinking?
Seriously though, having a routine life is gay. Life speeds by. July is done. Time is gay.
*Robot voice* "We. are. not. Robots. Robots. Are. Gay." hahahahah
I like that Eminem song playing right now. He was better back then.

cheerios.

syntifik said...

haha oh jheff, how i love you so! beer helmet whilst doing chores is brilliant.
and co-sign on the eminem. old eminem is the bessst.. so much better..
DID I SEE YOU DRINKING A BEER AT PRINCESS FIONAS?! you fuckin' rebel.