Monday, April 11, 2011

IX-NAY ON THE CAY-VAY-AY.

I really wanted a vaycay in May, but upon thinking realistically.. it's smarter I don't. Well, it's smarter I don't go to Jamaica, or Cuba, or the Dominican.. and as much as it pains me to say that, it's smart. I'm just in a place right now where the spoiling of Botch should be less drastic. I've saved up quite a bit for 2011, and I'm proud of that. Coming this far, saving a chunk load of money feels kind of nice.. and I don't want to throw it all away. I'd rather go on a vacation knowing that I'll come back with money in the bank, rather than penny-less.
I had a huge fight with my mom this weekend. To the point where we both cried. I have never yelled at my mom like I did that night. Usually I bite my tongue and hold back what I really want to say. Instead, I blurted it all out. Every single thing I was feeling came out a hot mess. After we both cried and yelled, I think we came out with a better understanding of each other. After all, the only thing I ever want to prove to my mom is that she is the most important thing in my life.. I think AND hope, that she is starting to see that.
Alex also has stepped up to the plate. He's taking on grown up roles and although they're just beginning, it's nice. We're in a really good spot right now. We're paying off student loans, saving, paying the rent, and we're also managing to throw some pennies to spoil ourselves.. in appropriate and moderate doses.
So hey, this feels kind of nice. Kind of fucking nice man, kind of fucking nice. Grown!

0 COMMENT: