Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WHAT'S WACK WEDNESDAY.

THIS WEATHER FUCKING BLOWS. Tell me how I woke up to it being -19c. -19?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!!? Mother nature decided to whip out her goods and take that down to -16, which doesn't really work for me. Bitch gave me +15c the other day, now she wants to go and run this shit?! Trick ass bitch. Not to mention trecking through the hood without any mittens. I haven't worn mittens since March. IT'S FUCKING APRIL! I shouldn't NEED mittens. The other day I was thinking, "Man oh man, I wonder when the trees will be green". Today my thought was, "Which scarf should I wear tomorrow?!". EFF. It's cool, at least I can pull out my best layering clothes. Just a little bit of a warning next time would be nice.
The weather is the only thing I have to complain about today. I mean, I have my period, but I'll save today and not go on about that til I'm really mad. Today's a good day man. We got the fucking Tokyo Police Club show tonight, and I have laundry detergent. Let the laundry raging begin!
As a minor what's wack: Tim Horton's and their price raising can suck it.

0 COMMENT: