Monday, April 18, 2011

I DON'T SPIT, I VOMIT, GOT IT?

- everyone's telling me to listen to childish gambino
- tried listening to "let me dope you", got two minutes in.
- don't know how i feel about him as of yet.
- i almost bought kid cudi tickets today..
- til i saw they were $70, in the nosebleed section.
- once the rock the bells line up is finally announced, i will be at ease.
- lex wants the washington show this year, while i want nyc again.
- DECISIONS, DECISIONS.
- i don't even have money to blow; yet i talk like i do.
- yo, lemme buy that.
- i don't get this "pierce cruz" phenomenon. help?
- i need a new phone so fucking bad!
- i don't hate on mac miller, i don't personally like dude, but he has proper cadence.
- some beezy @ shoppers wrote her number down on my boyfriend's receipt.
- no one has ever slipped me their number. i need to step up my game.

0 COMMENT: