Thursday, March 12, 2009

JUST GET OUT MY FACE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE..

HE STILL MAKES TIME TO HATE ME, BUT BASICALLY, I'M OVER-BOOKED, NO EMOTIONAL VACANCY.


my heart isn't yours.

it belongs to this city.. and winnipeg, sometimes.

and no you can't have my number. why!? cuz i lost my phone.
GET OFF MY JOCK. pull up ur pants, ur shame's showing. bitches i am broke, and still have no id.. which means no going out this weekend for me.. unless yall hook it up. DO IT. i still havent un-packed.. i just dig in suitcases to get ready, so everything's unfolded, piles of clothes in suitcases.. haha fuck ay. my living space is a DISASTER. shopping bags, clothes, socks, underwear, all over the floor. bed has piles of jeans on it.. i either just sleep on my jeans, or move it to the side lol. it's sad. holla! so if i get the blackberry storm my bill will go up about $60 a month.. if i get the dare, my bill will stay the same. help.
so "things like suck, but they're awesome". ITS MARCH MADNESS! aaaand easy-e and i are off to the village for some dranks.. good night!

feelin: cashed
listen: atmosphere - say hey there

2 COMMENT:

Ron said...

i always sleep with piles of crap on my bed. not saying its acceptable lol just saying you're not alone.

syntifik said...

hahaha.. that doesnt make me feel any better about my room. but thanks anyways! LOL