Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'M EVERYWHERE YOU NEVER BEEN & GREATER THAN I EVER BEEN..

HEY YOU, GET OFF OUR CLOUD, YOU DONT KNOW US & YOU DONT KNOW OUR STYLE, WHO BE GETTIN FLAM WHEN IT COME TO A JAM..

TRIBUTE WEEK: DAY 3
HIS NAME IS RICHARD TUAZON.. or gitchard, you decide. music wise, he's the closest to my exact match. minus the lil boosie (yeah whatever richard). every single show he's been to, he went with me, because musically, we're on point. ROCK THE BELLS, ALWAYS. he drives me everywhere and has risked my life billions. but, he also lets me use his jacket when i go for cigarettes, despite how much he hates the smell. he gives me piggy back rides, and he's rarely ever a fail in the fashion department.. rarely. he likes to think he's a beer drinker, but well.. no i won't say anything. "RICHARD IM HUNGRY!" & here he comes with food! how lovely. we've had some sick biting wars, and some even sicker hip hop sessions. he doesn't get mad when i honk the horn, turn the signals on, and the wipers all at the same time with cops right next to us. he tells it like it is, and i tell him like it is. if i think something he does sucks, he knows.. he got me the sickest birthday present this year, and for that richard is the man. our friendship can be summed up into two words, wu-tang.. cuz wu-tang's forever.

listen: blu& exile - first things first

0 COMMENT: