Friday, March 20, 2009

EXPLODE MY THOUGHTS WERE DRUNKEN FROM QUARTS OF BEERS..

LIVIN CARE-FREE, LAUGHIN, GOT JOKES ON THE DAILY. YALL ACTIN' LIKE SOME OLD FOLKS, YALL DONT HEAR ME.. YO WE'RE ON OUR 2ND CHILDHOOD..

TRIBUTE WEEK: DAY 4
HIS NAME IS TJ SGHAUUBGJJDSDFHA! .. and when i'm not begging him to buy me flowers, or tell me jokes, or pass me something.. i'm listing off my top ten stories while he lists off his. my stories are always better though.. cuz they have an ending:) he's the one of the sickest fighters i know, and he juzz doesnt give a fuck. i can't put that into perspective. he's basically living the life of a rapper, without rapping.. BUT HE DOES HAVE SOME SICK LINES. our music tastes completely clash and he makes fun of nas daily.. BUT REGARDLESS, i love tj.. you try and find me a boy who'd go to the shiny toy guns concert.. impossible.. but teej, he's always down. he'll never lie to you, he's hilarious as fuck, and god dammit he's one good looking kid.. even if he sleeps in all my pictures. he's really truly a man's man. he's the biggest boy in life. you can tell when he spits. he's livin life the way he wants to, and it's a nice escape when my life gets a little typical. if i'm bored i can call him and we can talk for literally HOURS, without any silences. he's the bomb diggidy! tj, you are one sexy mother fucker, i love you!
feelin: sore
listen: little brother - watch me

2 COMMENT:

beeePod said...

Now everytime I see TJ's face, my mind quickly connects him with Taylor Swift............

syntifik said...

fuck taylor swift!!