Friday, May 13, 2011

TERRIBLE FRIDAY THE 13TH, JUST TERRIBLE!

LE TIGRE !

Don't even get me started on what happened today. I'll say it was all good til around 8pm. I won't go further. Re-living it isn't something I want to do, but I DO want to say I had a bad 13th. I'll fully throw the blame to Friday the 13th too, fuck you dude!

ANYWAY.. I wanted to throw down Le Tigre for my next choice in the music series.. and although one of the broads was in a punk band before, that apparently was terrible, I LOVE LE TIGRE! AND ! Every time I hear "deceptacon", I go ape shit. A public speaker against sexual abuse is something that I can fully applaud.. and who doesn't love feminism?! Only three albums made since 1999, but this trio makes gems.

I won't say anymore, but I'll throw down a vid. ENJOY THE FUCK OUTTA THIS ONE.

0 COMMENT: